SAP security & compliance audits webinar
SAST's audits are designed to help you determine your SAP landscape's actual risk exposure and pinpoint areas that are open to potential attacks. They include everything from your infrastructure and SAP system parameters to individual component configurations and authorizations.
Also if your company's migration to SAP HANA or S/4HANA is right around the corner. An audit offers an ideal solution for safeguarding your systems and taking all the necessary security measures before you start your transition. SAST's approach is based on SAP's security guidelines, the recommendations of the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), and the information security standard DIN ISO 27001.
Topics of focus:
- Challenges, tools and proven methods
- Advantages of a root cause analysis and of the resulting risks for your company
- Quick check vs. audit vs. penetrationtest
- Our project approach at a glance
- Recommendations for the follow-up of an audit