S/4HANA Movement Series
SAP S/4HANA Movement Series
The SAP S/4HANA Movement Program was introduced in 2018 and was launched by the German-speaking SAP User Group (DSAG). The initiative included a portfolio of tools, programs, content, and services that help prepare customers to move to SAP S/4HANA with minimum disruption and risk.
Starting on April 20 with a strategy session delivered by Sven Denecken, SVP Head of SAP S/4HANA Product Success and Customer Co-Innovation, followed by an Ultimate Overview of the Program, the series will cover each and every aspect in the context of moving to SAP S/4HANA, such as Licensing, all existing planning tools & engagement models, as well as service offerings.
- SAP S/4HANA - The Intelligent ERP
- Join the SAP S/4HANA Movement – The Ultimate Overview
- SAP S/4HANA - Licensing
- Next-Generation Business Scenario Recommendation for SAP S/4HANA
- How to Discover the Value of SAP S/4HANA in a Fun and Gamified Way
- SAP Transformation Navigator Demo
- SAP Readiness Check 2.0 for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Adoption Starter Engagement? Prepare Your Move