Speakers Info IMPULS Online
Information to Speakers and Sponsors
Practical information to you as a speaker at IMPULS Online 2020
The speaker sits at his own computer and conducts his seminar. The speaking time is 20 minutes followed by 5 minutes Q&A that you lead yourself and then 5 minutes break to next presentation on the agenda. There is a possibility for the participants to voluntarily stay in your meeting room up to 30 minutes for deep dives, discussions etc.
We will open your meeting room 30 minutes in advance for the speakers, to give you the ability to talk to technician and check that everything works fine for your seminar. Please make sure that SAPSA has the name and email to all speakers.
Please turn-off your mobile phone during your presentation.
Please invite your customers and colleagues to sign-up for the event. It's free for them!
SAPSA Live & Meet the expert sessions
- Speakers will receive a personal invite that gives access to the closed practice session starting 30 minutes before their schedule session.
- The link in this invite will have the role of panelist for the zoom webinar. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000252726-Roles-in-a-webinar
- These invites will be distributed no later that one day prior to your session and will be sent from email sender: SAPSA IMPULS Online . The subject line will be: Panelist for Title of your session.
- Depending on your mailbox preferences, these emails might end up in your “others” inbox or similar, so it might be necessary to look for them there.
SAPSA Coffee Corner
- You will get access to the meeting by the regular attendee-link available on the schedule website
- You can also use this link 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time to prepare and check your tech together with our AV-technician.
Special workflow, keynote speakers will be contacted individually.
- Please sit in area/room with good Internet-connection
- Please use headphones so we, and the participants, can hear you
- Please respect your time slot – start and end on time
Interested in your own virtual background? Please visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/210707503-Virtual-Background
We will use the Zoom tool. For the best experience and functionality, download the Zoom Client for Meetings application at https://zoom.us/download.
If you are unable to download, please use the The Zoom web client which allows joining Zoom meetings and webinars without downloading any plugins or software. However, the web client has limited features and functions best on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Chromium Edge. Read more at: https://suppmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org/hc/en-us/articles/214629443-Zoom-web-client
Important! Please, let us know beforehand if you will be using the web client as your tool for your session. Please send this info the day before your session to AV1-Teams: email@example.com
You present through Share Screen. If you are dependent on Speaker Notes, we recommend that you have these as a copy on paper or a monitor next to you.
Want to learn more about viewing a Power Point Presentation in Zoom? Invest five minutes in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNOZRa089-U from 1.15 to 5.52 in the clip.
Use your own Power Point template.
Please send PDF-copy of presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org after your session if it can be shared.
SAPSA will not record any sessions.
There is an opportunity to conduct surveys in your seminar – feel free to ask some open questions to engage the participants, open-up for discussions and get a better experience. If you want to use this option, please prepare questions with 2-5 response options and submit it to email@example.com no later than four working days before your presentation.
As a presenter you will be able to see the names of the participants. No emails will be shared.
List of participants will be shared with speakers and sponsors after the conference, please be patient. Email addresses will not shared.
Show video clip
You can show video clips in Zoom, but it is not ideal, so we recommend that your seminar does not depend on videos. We would rather you to focus on interaction and an engaging presentation.
If you still need to show a video clip, it should be short and uploaded in advance, no later than four days before your presentation, file format .mp4 or .mov, upload at: https://www.dropbox.com/request/THnckhaPTHGw0Ml9zndV
To help you conduct your seminar in the best way, we offer a general information meeting:
Monday 26/10 at 9.00-9.30 or
Wednesday 28/10 at 13.00-13.30
We also encourage you to book individual meetings. Here the technicians will review your presentation to best assist you during your presentation. There are times Monday 26/10, 9.30-12 and Wednesday 28/10 13.30-16. Book individual meetings by sending suggestions for time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not record your session with respect to speakers and participants. If you can share your presentation with the attendees, please send it to email@example.com after your presentation.